05 March 2009

Secret Stash


How can we re-use this empty peppermint tin?


Once a blah, now a TADA!:

Simply attach a sheet with a fun print to the face of the tin using adhesive then fill it with anything & everything you want:

This decorated mint tin is a perfect place to stash a collection of costume jewelry.

Whether at home, work or on vacations, a sewing kit always comes in handy especially for tears and loose buttons.

Corral hair accessories like clips & elastics in your jazzed-up mint tin.

Use it to keep lipstick, blush & cologne. It's small enough to fit your evening purse.

Finally, the mint tin can house a small first aid kit for travel or an office drawer.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cute blog you have!! These are such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks a lot Miss Culinarywannabe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to say thanks for popping by my blog and I love the concept of your blog!! Lots of fun ideas and so easy looking too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in Girl Scouts my mom (as the leader) had us make our own little individual first aid kits housed in old film canisters! hehe The last one reminds me of that - fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christina! Oh yes, those days when film was still in...I kept a lot of those canisters myself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!