23 November 2009

A Thanksgiving Centerpiece

It's the last week of November and part of me let out a gasp, "Where did the year go? Didn't 2009 just start and now it's about to end!" But part of me is excited too because the last week of November also marks Thanksgiving in the U.S.! Thanksgiving is this Thursday! This week on my blog, I'll be sharing some ideas on how to decorate your Thanksgiving table. It need not be expensive or complicated.

All we need are a few blahs such as these.

And these.

And Tada!
An instant centerpiece made from supermarket finds!

8 comments:

  1. Great centerpiece. And I love how it's edible too. Apples are so perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m thankfull for your blog! It´s amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I've always loved simple centerpieces like this for their understated beauty. Plus, they rarely overpower the meal w/ the smell of big bouquets. I once saw place card settings of different fruits w/ a name pinned to them for a wedding idea. I'm not even engaged yet, but it's tucked away in my mind for my big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Brandi, Jeannette and Christina! Thank you for your visit and comments :) I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and centerpiece idea!

    Christina, great idea! Can you post a pic? :)

    We don't have Thanksgiving in Slovenia, but happy belated Thanksgiving to the awesome Claire and everyone over there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Layla! With Thanksgiving over, we're now getting ready for Christmas :) Do you have Christmas markets there? I love Christmas markets & local crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we have Christmas markets in the bigger cities, ours is too small - hmm maybe I should check?! We have some local markets during the year, so not sure, there may have been some recent changes.. In some cities it's mostly Chinese manufactured pants and such though!
    I'm mostly fond of the hot spicy wine lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Layla! I'd love to try some of that spicy wine! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!