05 March 2010

Fresh Scents

Let me say that I've got a little crush.
On a bottle.

I love it for its wholesome curves.
I love how it makes me feel grown up
and nostalgic at the same time.

And I love it for the many ways I can turn it
from blah to...


TADA! -- today, it's a fragrance diffuser that
can sit in the powder room
and
make it smell like the beach.


I transferred some reeds (sticks) and
fragrance oil from an existing diffuser.

Didn't mother tell us to share?


Have a fun & fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these 'tadas' you're sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! I hope you'll be able to use some of these TADAs! :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never drink those, but seeing you use the bottles in so many different ways makes me want to snag some! They'd be perfect for my growing sprinkle collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brittanie! I have to admit, I sometimes buy the product because of the beautiful bottle/packaging :) I envy your sprinkles collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, I am so glad you found my blog, because yours is AMAZING!! I was instantly a follower! Keep up the good work!!
    ~Kate
    velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! man i going to have to invest in a lot of these bottles you have sooo many great ideas!!

    ~Morgan

    http://meetvirginiaandroo.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeetVirginiaShop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to my blog Kate! Hi Morgan, thanks again for visiting:) Have a good, good weekend you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!