13 April 2010

La-la-Luggage


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
It's all about ribbons this week.


Blah: a few inches of ribbon left from a creative venture.

TADA!: attach it to your luggage so you'll know it's yours when claiming it on the luggage carousel. There are too many bags that look alike -- you'll want to find yours quicker & warn other people that it isn't theirs when they accidentally pick it up.

Pick a unique ribbon and use this for all your (or your family's) bags for easy identification.

7 comments:

  1. You have lots of great ideas, but this one is by far my favorite! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use this for any bag! And always a bright color too like ORANGE! Good tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this!!!!! i can never properly identify my luggage!! this is a great idea Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the ideas Megan! Thanks for your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Christina! I love orange, too :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Thanks Nuit...I'm pretty sure you'll be picking really nice ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Claire,

    I do that with some bright coloured cloth when I travel. It is really handy, especially since all my suitcases are black.

    p.s. I read your blog so often that I've moved it from my blog roll - Recipe and Craft blogs to my daily must reads.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Reese, I know you're such a traveler :) I wish you safe travels always and thanks a lot for your daily visits -- mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!