18 August 2010

Happy Thoughts


I have this new camera that's almost like a Polaroid,
spitting out a photo {with the lovely white borders}
immediately after taking it.

I have 30 or so prints that I don't want
to just stash away. That would be blah!

So I'm finding some good use for them.

TADA! I turned this one into a teeny-tiny
birthday card to fit a teeny-tiny envelope.

There's some space on the border to write a witty one-liner
and I can enclose a sheet of stationery if I want to
write a longer message.

It will be fun to see my friends' reaction when they look at
this Polaroid photo...so old school but so much fun!


4 comments:

  1. Love your camera Claire! I've always liked white borders to frame a photo. It's a frame in itself. I read below how you came about this camera and it's so awesome! What a great place! You're lucky to live near such amazing opportunities.

    Sounds like you're having a lovely summer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear it for old school! Thanks Miss Papgena, Nuit & Reese :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!