18 February 2011

Color Coordinated


Happy Friday Everyone!

I guess it's pretty obvious that I have huge journal collection, each one brimming with thoughts and ideas. The other common thread is that most of these journals, I purchased at a clearance price-tag, received as a present or had gotten for free. So you can imagine what a circus it looks like inside a drawer or on a bookshelf:

Visually unappealing. So blah!

I hate to say it, but I'm already judging the
books by their cover.

Here's a simple solution:

Wrap them in some fancy paper.
{Can't go wrong with some glittery snake skin for
my gratitude journals; I'll use another
design for the rest.}

TADA!
A streamlined and more unified look.

Have a spectacular weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very prettily done Claire! But how will you tell 'which is which'? smiling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty! I thought about it, too. I think I'll put some discreet labels on the spine (ex. 2009, 2010, 2011). Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!