05 August 2011

A Printing Mishap


Clearly, you can easily make your own business cards
with a computer, printer and blank cards.

Based on experience, it can be a hit or
miss endeavor:

My name isn't centered on the card.
It could be my template, the way I positioned
the paper or the paper itself. Or it could
simply be human error. Sigh.

I didn't want to waste this set.
So here's what I did:

I added a print out carrying my
information & glued it on the card.

It may not be appropriate for a doctor
or architect, but is a good match for
an artist or recycling blogger!

Happy Friday!


10 comments:

  1. Looks like it was meant to be that way..I like it Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty! Gotta work with imperfections :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eco-friendly too! You didn't waste a card. Thanks for visiting.

    tamra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i happen to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You did a great job.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great idea! All the cards in the set could be with the different cut and positioning of name and other info by purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right Paskalily! It's like I really planned it that way :) Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!