15 October 2012

A Week of Wish Lists

I hope you had a restful weekend! As I've mentioned before, I like to make lists. Crossing out each item is always a big thrill. I've recently tried visual lists and discovered that they're TADA! Most of what I put in that list, I was able to accomplish. Many people talk about this {example: "The Secret"}; that you must visualize your goals. A lot of it is hard work, but sometimes, the universe offers it to you.

This week, let me share a few "wish lists". They may appear a little shallow but there's always a goal behind it. Today, it's a "Sewing Wish List":

My Sewing Wish List

1/2/3/4/5

I'm a big crafter but I'm a sewing machine novice. I know, I just have to do it and practice. This board will remind me to do just that. It's made of some adorable little things like this Singer sewing machine (1) that looks like grandma's vintage model but 
it's electric {choose any stitch just by pressing a button}!  

Do you agree that cute accessories are a great motivator? The sewing basket (2), pair of scissors in an owl case (3), and mini tape measure (4), I'll want to use everyday. And with lovely fabrics (5), I'll be able to turn some blahs into TADAs! 

If you're a beginner like me or if you're sewing machine savvy, you might appreciate this pattern and instructions for an oven mitt. Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!