15 April 2014

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

Hello and thanks for stopping by today!

Yesterday, I told you about the Garance Dore' and Anna Rifle Bond collaboration.

Garance made the chic illustrations and Rifle Paper Co. produced the line making for a sexy yet sentimental collection. 

Let me show you the things I took home from the event.

A tank top freebie!

Specially made tattoos by Tattly.

I purchased this Rifle Paper Co. print of one of my favorite cities.

 I had Anna sign it {she was so sweet!}.

Her signature in silver ink.

A beautiful print deserves a frame to match.

I got to meet Garance, too!

I picked out this greeting card of a mysterious lady in a cape.

A personal note from Garance {swoon!}.

And I framed it as well. TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!