12 October 2015

A Blooming Collaboration: Rifle Paper Company and Paperless Post

I'm a big fan of Anna Rifle Bond and her beautiful artwork.  I met her not so long ago and just last week, I got to meet her again.

It happened at the Bloom Room, a little pop-up shop in downtown Manhattan. 

It celebrates the collaboration between Rifle Paper Company and Paperless Post

A collection of fresh flowers outside the shop reminded me of the sidewalk flower sellers in Paris.

Inside, a backdrop of enormous paper flowers.

It makes for a pretty backdrop for photos.

Some of Anna's work for sale.

These prints are gorgeous!

And lining one wall, samples of the cards available on the website:





Anna was there for a meet-and-greet (I love her fashion choices, too!).

And she even signed this commemorative poster. TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!