25 July 2016

How To: Lavender Pillow Mist

Lavender is my favorite scent. I wish I could have a backyard of lavender flowers, but since that's highly unlikely, visiting a lavender field is the next best option. Another way to add lavender to my everyday is with a Lavender Pillow Mist. Lavender a natural sedative and a quick spray makes me relax.

Of course you can buy this from here, here, and here, but why buy when you can D-I-Y?


LAVENDER PILLOW MIST

We will need: 
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 teaspoon witch hazel
  • 4 to 5 drops lavender essential oil
  • Small spray bottle
How to make the mist:
  • Pour the water, witch hazel, and lavender oil into the spray bottle.
  • Replace the bottle's top, making sure it is tightened securely, and shake vigorously.
  • Mist your pillow before bedtime.
  • Enjoy the soothing scent of lavender and the next thing you know, you're fast asleep. TADA!
This recipe is from this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!