16 October 2017

A Tiny Trinket Tray

Hi there! I thought I'd share another craft which was part of my "100 Day Project."

It's a trinket tray made of polymer clay.

Here's how I made it:
  • Step 1: Slightly knead the polymer clay and with a rolling pin, roll it out.
  • Step 2: Cut out your desired shape using cookie cutter.
  • Step 3: Place the clay in the cup of a small muffin tin (this gives the clay a bowl-shape) and bake for around 20 minutes in a 275 degree Fahrenheit oven. 
  • Step 4: Make sure the clay is hard (not dough-like) before taking it out of the oven. Allow to cool for several minutes.

I decorated the tray with a felt-tipped marker. 

I love to use it for small pieces of jewelry. TADA!


4 comments:

  1. Dang it all, Claire, you keep tempting me with your little clay projects... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and much better than having little stud earrings rolling around loose in a drawer!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!