23 October 2017

Cats and Books

How are you today? I hope you are having a good day!

When shopping for new stuff, it's likely that they come with these tags. I can't bear to throw them away. I think they deserve a fair shot at a second life.

Armed with cat-print Washi tape, a sheet of assorted cats, a pair of scissors, and some glue, I'll transform the tags from blah to TADA! 

Here's one that I made for my "100 Day Project". It's a collage using pages from an old book and rubber stamps.

The washi tape and cat cutouts disguise the brands on these tags:




I like to use them as bookmarks for the stack on my bedside dresser.  TADA!

2 comments:

  1. I saved clothing and home goods tags last year and made them over for gift tags. Mine were basic "to and from," though, no cute, cat purrfection!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!