23 November 2017

Time for Thanks

It's Thanksgiving here in the U.S. -- a time for food, family, and the start of the holiday festivities.

As I do evey year, I like to pause and take stock of what I have been blessed with. And that includes a loving family, thoughtful friends, good health, food in the fridge, a warm blanket, a bag of chips when I crave something salty, a chocolate bar when I'm feeling down, a greeting card in the mailbox, finding a five dollar bill in my jeans, uplifting music from the choir, a reliable bus line, a new set of watercolors, a moment of quiet for meditation.

I am also grateful that I get to write this blog where I can share my thoughts and ideas. I am thankful for all of you who come and visit. That's always a TADA! for me.

Thank you and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. I’m thankful for your blog and all your creative ideas! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!