12 October 2020

Cards for Baby

We all have relatives and friends expecting babies at some point in their lives. And to celebrate such a blessed occasion, I thought I'd make some greeting cards.  

Greeting Cards for baby's arrival
The idea came from these plastic safety pins that I found in my craft stash. They were decorations used at a baby shower I attended. 

Greeting cards for a new baby
I gathered some supplies like cardstock, scrapbook paper remnants, scissors and glue to create this:

Greeting cards for new parents
A friendly rubber ducky to welcome baby's arrival! 

Greeting cards for new parents
I used the safety pin to enhance a cute flag. These are all held together with hot glue.

Greeting Cards for a new baby
On to another card. Same materials with felt, needle and thread added.

Greeting cards for a new arrival
I made this onesie and diaper out of the white felt. Notice the safety pin as an accent?

greeting cards,plastic safety pins,rubber ducky,handmade cards,watercolor,paper crafts,baby shower,uses for scrapbook paper,baby,blah to TADA,felt diaper,felt onesie,
A thoughtful note and a sweet gift are all that's needed...TADA!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are SO cute! It was smart of you to think ahead and save the safety pin decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Priscilla! Eeeeep...I hardly throw stuff away! It's always fun to find new uses for them. :)

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!