12 June 2022

A Card for Father's Day

Thank you for your visit today!



I spelled out words and made them into cards and a cake topper...TADA!

Father's Day, crafts for Father's Day, handmade card, silicone mold, glue gun, hot glue alphabet, hot glue letters, I love you Dad, crafts, paper crafts, handmade, blah to TADA

Today, I adopted the same technique to make this Father's Day card.

Father's Day, crafts for Father's Day, handmade card, silicone mold, glue gun, hot glue alphabet, hot glue letters, I love you Dad, crafts, paper crafts, handmade, blah to TADA

I spelled out the message using the hot glue letters, then attached them to plain card stock with regular glue. 

Father's Day, crafts for Father's Day, handmade card, silicone mold, glue gun, hot glue alphabet, hot glue letters, I love you Dad, crafts, paper crafts, handmade, blah to TADA

It's handmade and delivers the sentiment...TADA! You can use the same method with letter stickers or alphabet pasta.

Next Sunday is Father's Day. Make this for your Dad or a special father figure in your life to turn their day from "blah to TADA!"

2 comments:

  1. Or using scraps of Crayons! (But you have to melt them slowly or they might catch on fire, I've heard.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, Priscilla! I tried melting crayons to make new crayons (used the oven)...might try it with this!

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!