13 December 2012

The Renegade Craft Fair

When the season of gift-giving arrives, it's no surprise that fairs and markets find their way to the calendar.  Here's one craft market that I thoroughly enjoyed:  

The Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Market! 

It was held at the East River State Park in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in late November.

Free chalk... 

 ...so anyone can doodle on a board overlooking the
Manhattan skyline.

I think the painted signs on old wood at the 
info booth is blah to TADA! 

Just some of the creative merchandise:

 T-shirts

 Magazines

 Totes, hand towels and aprons for a green home

Animal prints on floral China 

Whimsical paintings on reclaimed wood 

Lots of jewelry 

 DIY kits

 Prints, cards and calendars

A display of pretty linens 

 Chopping boards in the shape of your favorite state

Tables where visitors were encouraged to make their
own gift tags and gift wrap using rubber stamps. 

Snacks for sale -- these are vegan!

I was able to buy a few things that I'll share with you in a future post. I hope that like me, you've been inspired with all the cool crafts from this fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!