10 February 2020

A Pretty Pink Heart

On occasion, we like to order some Chinese take-out -- fried rice, egg rolls, or stir-fried noodles. Ummmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Most of the dishes come packaged in this box. I think it's well designed because it's eco-friendly, can easily be stacked, and transforms into a plate when opened up.

I discard the box but save the wire. Maybe I can turn it from blah to TADA! 

I play around with it and it easily forms into a heart.

I look through my ribbon stash and choose this pink pompom trim.

I attach it to the wire with hot glue.

The wire is now disguised in adorable pompoms.  I used it as an embellishment for gift wrapping:



And that is how I turned a takeout box handle from blah to TADA! Just in time for Valentine gift-giving.


5 comments:

  1. I saw the first image and thought what will Claire do with that box? You totally surprised me! Love the heart.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann! Thanks also for reaching out...it led me to your blog that I can't wait to explore!

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome and explore all you like!

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!