11 October 2026

Perfectly Personal Pouches and Bags

Hey, hey! I love me a fabric pouch. They are very useful to keep make-up, stuff for travel, and crafting supplies.

fabric pouch, pencil case, how to make a zipper pull, blah to TADA, personalized pouch with embroidery, how to make a tassel keychain, Sharpie pens

This is a pouch given by a dear friend. Isn't the color combination super cheerful? And it's personalized with my name...in embroidery!

fabric pouch, pencil case, how to make a zipper pull, blah to TADA, personalized pouch with embroidery, how to make a tassel keychain, Sharpie pens

Because I had some tassels on hand...

fabric pouch, pencil case, how to make a zipper pull, blah to TADA, personalized pouch with embroidery, how to make a tassel keychain, Sharpie pens

I felt the need to embellish my pouch.

fabric pouch, pencil case, how to make a zipper pull, blah to TADA, personalized pouch with embroidery, how to make a tassel keychain, Sharpie pens

Now it's extra, extra cute.

fabric pouch, pencil case, how to make a zipper pull, blah to TADA, personalized pouch with embroidery, how to make a tassel keychain, Sharpie pens

I use it to organize my pen collection...TADA!

Claire,fabric pouch, pencil case, how to make a zipper pull, blah to TADA, personalized pouch with embroidery, how to make a tassel keychain, Sharpie pens

Another friend gave me this set -- a pouch and coin purse. I love the mandala-style design and of course, the personalization! It's pretty as is but don't blame me if I add a zipper pull, too.

Personalized pouch, reusable bag, Claire, blah to TADA, bag, photo by Claire Mercado-Obias

Another gift I received from a friend is this reusable bag packed up neatly in a personalized pouch. I love that she picked it just for me and the floral-print is so lively! I'm not sure about the adjectives that describe my name: self assured and calm. I'm quite the opposite, struggling with imposter syndrome and bouts of anxiety. But it's a reminder that I have to power through my demons. 

Claire, Cricut Machine, bag, blah to TADA, photo by Claire Mercado-Obias
Another dear friend made this for me using her Cricut machine. We both share the love of crafts and gift each other stuff that we've made...TADA!

Hooray for personalized gifts! 

If you'd like more crafty ideas delivered to your inbox, please subscribe here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!