14 November 2021

Salt Dough Pendants

Hey guys!

Last year, I made these little pendants out of salt dough:


I added one-word greetings using alphabet stamps and an ink pad.


They found their purpose as embellishments for gifts...TADA!


I made a few more pendants. But instead of using tinted salt dough, I painted them with several coats of acrylic paint.  


The stark black reminds me of a chalkboard, a blank slate, ready to be written on.


Here's how I turned them from blah...

...to TADA!

They are now keychains that I can give as tokens for the coming holidays.


I wrote the names with acrylic paint and a fine brush and let it dry for several minutes. 




I added jump rings to each pendant and attached the findings with the help of some pliers:






I am proud of my handmade and personalized presents, ready to be given away...TADA!

Want these crafty ideas delivered to your inbox? You may subscribe here.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, the black disks do look like little chalkboards. Good idea to use the white paint for names!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!