30 December 2022

Bon Voyage 2022

Hi friends!

Once again, we have reached the end of another year.

journal, bullet journal, diary, sketchbook, quotes, intentions, lists, watercolor, water brush, Pentel pen, blah to TADA

I started the year by filling a blank page with intentions, an encouraging quote, and a short list.

All throughout 2022, I did my best to fill my days (or my blank page) with shapes, colors, textures, wisdom, feelings, gratitude, small achievements, small failures, and lots of good memories.

Thank you 2022 for all your blessings!


journal, bullet journal, diary, sketchbook, quotes, intentions, lists, watercolor, water brush, Pentel pen, blah to TADA

Let's keep adding life to all the blank pages of the New Year. Let's continue to turn "blah to TADA!"
 

2 comments:

  1. I've loved following your blog this year. Have a blessed 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priscilla! I love that you consistently stop by to read my crazy ideas and for being so generous with all your comments!

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!