24 December 2023

Merry Christmas To You

It's Christmas Eve and I want to wish you the best of the holiday season, however you celebrate. Here is a card that I made:

greeting card, handmade card, Christmas card, paper crafts, brush lettering, hand lettering, calligraphy, watercolor, aqua brush, paint brush, blah to TADA

It's a blank card decorated with watercolor and brush lettering...TADA! And I really wish this for you and to all you hold dear.

greeting card, handmade card, Christmas card, paper crafts, brush lettering, hand lettering, calligraphy, watercolor, aqua brush, paint brush, blah to TADA, Pilot pen

I also want to say THANK YOU for keeping me company on this blog all these years. Knowing that you are there to read my stories and craft along with me fills me with warm, fuzzy feelings. I appreciate your presence here.

I wish your holidays will be less "blah" and more "TADA!"

In case you want more crafty ideas delivered to right in your inbox, please subscribe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!