October has arrived and these are the thoughts on my mind:
Cozy things like afternoon tea. It could be a date with the girls at a favorite tea shop. Or maybe assembling one at home with ideas from this cookbook using thrifted teacups and saucers. A little ritual like afternoon tea can turn the colder temperatures of October from blah to TADA!
Birthdays! A lot of people I love were born in October and I can't help but celebrate them through birthday cards (if they live far away) or eating birthday cake. A new year added to one's life is definitely TADA! If YOU are an October baby, I wish you lots of love and a very Happy Birthday!
![]() |
| via Pottery Barn |
Halloween decorations using upcycled materials...TADA! I'm inspired by these ghosts that can be displayed on a window or the front porch. We can make them using a styrofoam ball for the head, wire hangers for the arms, an old bed sheet or ratty fabric shower curtain for the body, and the eyes and mouth can be drawn with a marker. I just love crafty and resourceful ways to decorate.
Have a spectacular October!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated!