11 May 2015

Terrain at Styers

Today, let me take you on a little field trip!

Just this past month, I excitedly set foot in Terrain, located in Glenn Mills, Pennsylvania. Now I've written about Terrain before, in it's Westport, Connecticut location. I just adore this pocket of paradise.

Allow the photos to do the talking:

It's a very welcoming space that encourages everyone to wander and take their time.

Lots of garden supplies for the novice and the expert.

Flowering and fruit-bearing plants ready for purchase. 

A tiny studio for the gardener.

Floral arrangements and terrarium goodness:




 Lots of home accents and gift ideas:





There are classes every month for relaxation and recreation.

There's a cafe' and a restaurant in the premises, too.


They can also accommodate private events like weddings. I can only imagine how dreamy this setting would be.

I hope you enjoyed our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!