05 July 2021

Jewelry from the Jersey Shore

Hi guys! Before I share my craft project today, a little announcement:

follow.it, e-mail subscription, blah to TADA!, blog about crafts, craft blog

If you're subscribed to "blah to TADA!" you may have noticed something different with how it's delivered to your inbox. I switched my e-mail subscription service to follow.it. But don't worry, no need to do anything. You'll continue to receive updates from me every week. As always, THANK YOU for subscribing and for being a loyal friend all these years!

And if you're new to the blog...WELCOME! Go ahead and have a look around. There's lots of cozy corners to make yourself comfortable. If you like what you see, please subscribe here and you'll get new "blah to TADA!" ideas in your inbox every Monday. I have nothing to sell. This is simply a passion project full of crafty tutorials to turn the ordinary from "blah" to "TADA!"

I really appreciate that you are here.

So, what are your favorite summer rituals?

I love going to the beach.

The sun, sand, and the sound of the waves are both relaxing and invigorating. 

When I'm at the beach, I always dip my toes in the water, even if the temperature is ice cold.

I always take long walks and search the shore for treasures.

Sometimes I find just one.

And other times, I discover a handful.

When I get home, I give them a rinse and let them dry overnight. I love to use them for crafting.

Let me show you how I turned the seashells from blah to TADA!: 

I made them into earrings.

 I used findings and jump rings from the craft store...

...as well as different beads from my stash.

I chose colors that remind me of the sea.


I've also used the seashells to make these necklaces:



These are broken shells but their edges have become smooth with the help of the waves. I simply added some jewelry findings and a chain...TADA!


These are pieces I can wear all year round and always remind me of summers at the shore. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!