19 December 2021

A Reindeer Paper Bag

Hello lovelies! Let me share a quick holiday gift wrapping idea with you.

Christmas, gift wrapping, pompoms, holiday gift wrapping ideas, blah to TADA!

It's inspired by this paper bag decorated to look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Isn't he adorable? I found it at the store and I said, "Why buy, when we can D.I.Y.?"

Christmas, gift wrapping, glitter paper, holiday gift wrapping ideas, blah to TADA!

Presenting to you the version I made...TADA!

Christmas, gift wrapping, glitter paper, card stock, twine,  holiday gift wrapping ideas, blah to TADA!

To make it, I used a brown paper bag, brown card stock, glitter paper (you can make a pompom for the nose instead), scissors, glue, and twine. 

Christmas, gift wrapping, glitter paper, card stock, twine, holiday gift wrapping ideas, blah to TADA!

With his nose so bright, Rudolph is ready for gift giving night!

Christmas, gift wrapping, glitter paper, card stock, twine, holiday gift wrapping ideas, blah to TADA!
Simple materials can easily be turned from blah to TADA!

2 comments:

Your comments are very much appreciated!