12 January 2010

Free & Fun

Do you have some bags or pouches with company logos
as the main design?


Take for instance this pouch from an airline.

It came with a lanyard and inside, a pair of socks,
mints, toothbrush & toothpaste.


I wanted to use the pouch again, so I thought,

"Time for some blah to Tada!" magic.


I covered the logo with a row of multicolored buttons.

Then I replaced the lanyard with a shorter ribbon
that can go around my wrist.

Now the free bag is also a fun bag! I'll use it to hold my keys, some cash & a cellphone for quick trips to the supermarket. I can store a camera or iPod in it, too.

Wishing you a Tada! Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. great idea claire! my parents collect these kinds of random pouches and try their best to re-use them instead of throwing them all out, but now with this idea, they'll look better than having some logo on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yet another "now why didn't I think of that" !!! Thank you - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! I have a scarf with a few moth holes in it, I'm going to use fun buttons all over to cover them just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you again Pretty Pink Rat! Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sooz! I'm always on the lookout for cute, bargain buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. I love how you've spruced up these boring but useful items! You've given me some good ideas for transforming some promotional items I have lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betsy Bargain! Thanks for stopping by & I'm glad to be of help :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you on Pinterest this morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana! So nice to "meet" you! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!