14 April 2014

Fabulous Stationery: Garance Dore' Paper

Happy Monday! A few weeks back, I was able to attend an intimate launch of a new stationery line. Let me tell you, this is not a paid post. It's just a pinch-me moment I have to share because I got to meet two very inspiring women.

They are Garance Dore' and Anna Rifle Bond.

If you are a big fan of stationery, you might have heard of Anna. She owns Rifle Paper Company together with her husband Nathan. And it is her brilliant mind and creative hands that have produced these:

Prints of cities, people and mundane objects.

The cutest greeting cards.

And now phone cases! All in her signature gouache illustrations. 

Now, if you love fashion, you know Garance. She's a blogger and photographer with a passion for fashion. 

She's also a very talented illustrator. Wouldn't this be a great cover for a greeting card?

Indeed! And thus the Garance Dore' Paper line was born in collaboration with Rifle Paper Company.

I love this write-up of a dream coming true.

The launch was a pop-up shop in New York City.

With a series of fun activities -- letter-writing, calligraphy, tattoos, food!

Inside, a beautiful boutique set-up.

Featuring Garance Dore' Paper in her favorite colors: pink, yellow, silver, gold and black.

There was also a talk with Anna and Garance where they discussed their creative process, how they each started in their fields, and how it was like to work on this line. 

If you'd like, you can watch it here.

Oh, there was free coffee.

And snacks like doughnuts and macarons, too!

Judging from the long line at the register, I'd say this is one successful collaboration.

Tomorrow, I'll show you the goodies I bought. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!