03 September 2018

Pile on the Flowers

I believe in second chances! I believe that ugly ducklings have the potential to be swans! That's why I like to give bags and pouches a make-over:






Here I am again, turning an empty pouch from blah to TADA! 

This was a freebie from my husband's travels. All the contents like personal care products, socks, and a sleep mask have been used. And still, this pouch...it deserves a transformation.

I had these decoupage flowers left-over from this project.

I used them to embellish the top of the pouch (attached with a very light layer of fabric glue underneath).

Doesn't it look festive, already?

And the zipper pull. We musn't forget that!

A pretty tassel, perhaps?

The pink one is perfect!

The pouch is the ideal size for urban sketching supplies.

Another day, another pouch...TADA! Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. How fun. This would be a nice craft project for a teen girls' sleepover party. Love the tassel zipper pull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla! I'm all for crafting at sleepovers, birthday parties, camp, etc. That's my idea of FUN! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!