18 November 2019

Autumn-Themed Rubber Stamps

Hi there! I love rubber stamps and use them a lot for crafting. 

I got these ones last year from the Dollar Spot at Target. They're inexpensive but I waited until they were half-off so I paid only $3.00 for these...TADA!

These have gotten me excited to make some autumn crafts. Let me show you a few:

I stamped this repeatedly on a strip of card stock. 

I cut them to size and wrapped them around some table napkins. I use these napkins all year round but with these custom napkin rings, they're autumn ready...TADA!

Using the same stamp, I did another repeating pattern on bigger pieces of card stock.

I cut them into squares, wrote my guests' names and TADA! -- instant seating cards.

I can use them to label the food on my buffet table, too.

gratitude cards 
These are "gratitude cards" that I can use daily to count my blessings. Or I can give them out on Thanksgiving night for everyone to remember what they are grateful for this year. 

 Another repeating pattern using a "Hello Fall" rubber stamp.

 
I attached them to toothpicks and used them to decorate some pumpkin muffins and apple muffins...TADA!

 They're pretty to serve.

And can be given away inside treat bags...TADA!

Here's how I made the seal:

I stamped them on round adhesive labels. Quick and easy stickers...TADA!

These crafts can be used for a fall-inspired birthday party or wedding, or you can use the ideas using other seasonal stamps like Spring, Easter, or Halloween.

Thank you for your visit!

2 comments:

  1. These all look autumny.:-) I love how everything is inexpensive, too. My fave is the toothpick tags for the muffins, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!