06 November 2009

Thanksgiving Friday

For the entire month of November, I'll be treating Fridays as "Thanksgiving Friday". Don't you agree that our everyday blessings are the real TADAs! in life?

First up, I want to say THANK YOU to Filipa for sending me this award a few months back...it's the Premium Meme Award:


In accepting this award, I need to list seven of my personality traits. But let me break the rules a bit and instead, I'll list seven things that I'm thankful for.

I am thankful for these TADAs!...

Catching a peaceful sunrise

Witnessing a dramatic sunset

Lazy days at the beach

The rush of water & sand on my feet

Lovely brownstone houses
(because they remind of Sesame Street)


Garbage cans like this
(Oscar the Grouch, are you there?)


Pancakes for breakfast

Now, I have to pass the Premium Meme Award to seven other blogs with notable personality. I've picked these blogs because of their power to turn something simple into something special:


6 comments:

  1. Those pancakes are making me hungary! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Thanks for joining me in giving thanks and visiting my blog. I love your pictures here and these are some great things to be thankful for. I've visited you a few time before and you have alot of wonderful re-purposing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum -- look at those pancakes!

    thank you so much for including my blog in your list of TA-DAs! how fun!

    have a great rest of the weekend (and maybe some pancakes, too).

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Elyse! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!