28 August 2013

Sidewalk Treasure

This week's blog theme is "lost and found" which works for objects or relationships. It can be something you lost but found again, or serendipitously found by somebody else. 

Here's something I found last week on my way to the bus stop:

It's a goose feather. I went on hunter and gatherer mode and branded the feather "mine". I guess for anyone, this is just blah. With a little imagination, here's how it became TADA!

It was inspiration for a watercolor session where I busted out my newly purchased pearlescent paint.

I made a bouquet out of my woman-made feathers and goose feather, then used these as a gift topper.

Together with Washi tape, the feathers turn a blah brown paper package into... 

TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!