02 August 2026

Three Things for August

This August, childlike wonder is the vibe I'm going for.  This is what I mean:

carousel, DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City, blah to TADA, photo by Claire Mercado-Obias

A carousel ride or a ride on the swing in the playground are a few moments of carefree fun.

coloring book, DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City, blah to TADA, photo by Claire Mercado-Obias

Coloring books, whether personal or a giant one to be completed by a group of people, brings us back to a simpler time. It also allows us to be mindful, playful, and relaxed.

sharpener, stationery, Yoseka Stationery Fest, blah to TADA, photo by Claire Mercado-Obias

Shopping for school supplies has always been a little thrill that I enjoy to this day. These cute sharpeners remind me of something I used to keep in my pencil case in first grade. 

Never lose the child in you. This trait helps turn your difficult days from blah to TADA!

Wishing you a delightful August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!