30 April 2010

Did You Say Christmas?


I know, it's only April and I'm already thinking of Christmas.

It all started with a shopping trip at the Salvation Army.

I found this voluptuous Martha Stewart vase
for only $1.99! I filled it with flowers for
a dear friend.

Now, even if the flowers wilt away,
she can use the vase during
spring, summer, autumn and...

...even during winter!

She can fill it with Christmas balls
to liven up a mantle or credenza.

A candle in a festive color can also
nest here.

I'm hoping I've given you a neat idea for
a hostess gift or inspired you to use those
vases you have all year round.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I just came across your blog for the first time and I'm so inspired! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Three.20 and welcome to my blog :) Hope you can come by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the candle idea!

    Wishing you a great and productive week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!