29 August 2011

I'm Off to the Beach


Happy Monday my Dears!
I hope none of you were greatly affected
by Hurricane Irene.

I'm taking a little blogging break this week.
I feel the need to dip my toes in the water.

So I'm off to the beach!

But don't worry, you'll get to read something
everyday this week. I'll be sharing what I
packed in my beach bag.

Here's an inexpensive bag I got a few years ago.
The print makes me smile.
All. The. Time.

Here are some of the things I've stuffed it with.
But you'll have to tune in tomorrow for
the details.

Have a fun day!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great time by the beach... do grab some blah shells, sun and ideas to turn in TADA and warm the Autumn that is, step by little step, arriving here.

    Looking forward to see what you'll come up with tomorrow.

    Take care,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely wishes Aakash & Teresa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!