01 April 2010

Destined for the Desk


Before throwing away those boxes used to package food, personal care items or stuff you received in the mail, can I encourage you to get a little crafty with them? All this week, I've been giving boxes a little face lift. Yes, I like to play plastic surgeon once in a while. A little nip. A little tuck. Using scissors & a trusty glue gun. Wanna play?

I'm sure you have blah boxes like these in your pantry.

Give them a little nip.
A little tuck.

Glue them together.
Dress them up in a fashionable print.


TADA! A dainty desk organizer!
Use it for invitations & greeting cards.


You can use it to group together bills & receipts, too.

See you tomorrow!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea. Im going to make this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Claire! I know that I've been pretty silent for a while, but I am loving this week's "tadas!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! My recycled box with cards in it looks a bit shabby over there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, I love seeing how you continually make something out of nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week has been delightful! This one is so freakin' cute and the basket? Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing. I have been watching for awhile now and am constantly surprised with what you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how beautiful!!! leave to Claire to recycle in GREAT style!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've had some great ideas with the packaging boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Fi, Vanessa, Susan, Vanessa, Melissa, Sandi, Celia, Lil Miss, Nuit & Melissa! So happy you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always so amazed with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks fantastic! I'm definately making this!
    Stumbled across your blog today and I love it, it definately gets the creativity going. well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to my blog Heather! I hope you found some useful ideas. Thanks & take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!