11 October 2010

Fortune Cookie Fortunes

Happy Monday Lovelies!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

It's no shame that I'm a fan of Chinese take-out.
At the bottom of the bag, you'll find packets of sauce
{need to turn these from blah to Tada!}
and the popular fortune cookie.

I always keep these strips of paper with the "fortune"

Well, I have a few more "fortunes" to share
because just hiding them in a drawer is blah.

Tada! Make cake decorations out of them
by attaching them to a toothpick.

The birthday boy or girl gets to blow
the candles and everyone gets to
eat cake with fortunes to match!
Double Tada!


  1. lovely cake decoration! thanks for visiting my blog!

  2. I LOVE this idea! I might have to use it! Thanks for sharing such crafty ideas...they are fabulous!!

  3. Hello Blue Moss! Happy to see you today! :)

    Thanks for stopping by Miss Design Elements!

    You're too sweet Jessica! Thanks a lot!


Your comments are very much appreciated!