28 October 2010

Halloween Treats


This week, we're gearing up for Halloween and
re-visiting a few blahs for a new set of Tadas!

Remember what I made out of toilet paper rolls?
Let's make something timely for fright night.

Blah: empty toilet paper rolls

Tada!: Halloween treat containers!
The paper rolls are wrapped in black & white (or orange)
paper, tied at the top with thread & decorated with
a scary sticker. These are filled with treats:

Tiny pumpkin erasers

Small Dracula erasers

Candy

And lots of stickers!

I can't wait to hand these out on Halloween!


3 comments:

  1. These are adorable. What a good idea to hand out erasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delia! I wanted a non-food/candy alternative that the kids can use in school. Plus if I have some left over, I don't have to worry that these treats have an expiration date. I can give them out again next year. :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're reusing something that, otherwise, goes into recycling and making it look attractive. Upcycling at its best!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!