14 March 2011

Printed Tape


Hello & happy Monday!

In the past year or so, design & craft blogs have been raving
about printed tape. And how could I not join the fan club?
These stickies are adorable!

This week, I'll show you how I use these beauties.
Blah: empty mint tins

Step 1: Cover the top & bottom with blank sticker labels
{these disguise the words on the packaging}

Step 2: Cover the tin with tape, starting from the outside
going in. Fold edges & crease neatly.

Step 3: Tape both top & bottom sides.
TADA!: Printed tins that can be used for small items like
vitamins/prescriptions, jewelry or hair clips.

Have an awesome day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! This is a great idea and it becomes really easy to reuse these old boxes! Looking forward to more of your ideas with these printed tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice! I am much more likely to TAPE over a tin than I am to PAINT one! (I have *never* painted any of the tins I have saved hoping to paint them, so there you go.) :) Thank you so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Disha, Betty and Mary Ann! I like these tins so much, I'm becoming a loyal customer of Altoids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ,,,great minds think alike,,,(smile),,,i love altoids too; especially the darling little tin the minis come in,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rebecca...good things come in small packages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what a great idea. They turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!